E1: 47: Inventory Commitment Preference Ignores EDI Original Promised Date (F47132.OPDJ)
(Doc ID 2789414.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Inventory Commitment Preference is activated, and the EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) is used with change code “A” to add a line to a sales order, the program does not copy the EDI Purchase Order Change Detail - Inbound Original Promised Date (F47132.OPDJ) to the Sales Order Detail File Original Promised Date (F4211.OPDJ).
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
- Setup the Inventory Commitment Preference for a specific item and customer to go to Branch 20 first and Branch 30 second.
- Create a Sales Order for the Customer for a different item number.
- Go into Inbound EDI P.O. Change Revisions (P47130). On the EDI Detail (F47132)
- Enter Customer with Inventory Commitment Preference
- Enter Item with Inventory Commitment Preference
- Enter Change Code “A” (add a line)
- Enter Original Promised Date (OPDJ) = 7/07/2021
- Enter Requested Date (DRQJ) = 7/08/2021
- Enter Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ) = 7/06/2021
- Enter Branch Plant 30
- On the EDI Header (F47131)
- Enter Requested Date = Blank
- Enter Original Promised date = Blank
- Enter Branch Plant 30
- Setup a version of SO Entry (P4210) with Preference Tab Option #2 set to 1 (Activate Inventory Commitment preference with active orders).
- Set up a version of EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) that calls the P4210 version with ICP.
- Now run EDI Inbound P.O. Change (R47131) Version ICP.
- Check the Sales Order added line. The Original Promised Date on the Sales Detail (F4211.OPDJ) is 7/6/2021 and it did NOT come from the Original Promised Date on the EDI Detail (F47132.OPDJ) which was 7/7/2021. Instead it came from the Scheduled Pick Date EDI Detail (F47132.PDDJ) which was 7/6/2021.
- Return to the Inbound EDI P.O. Change Revisions (P47130). On the EDI Header and Detail (F47131 and F47132) remove the Successfully Processed (EDSP) flag so we can add another line to the order.
- Use EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) XJDE0001 that calls the P4210 version ZJDE0001.
- Confirm that P4210 Version XJDE0001 has no preferences activated.
- Now run EDI Inbound P.O. Change (R47131) version XJDE0001.
- Check the Sales Order added line. The Original Promised Date on the Sales Detail (F4211.OPDJ) is 7/7/2021 and it came from the Original Promised Date on the EDI Detail (F47132.OPDJ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document