WS: 40: Sales Order And Forecast On The Same Day Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) Does Not Decrement Quantity Available For The Sales Order P4021
(Doc ID 2802863.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
JD Edwards World Inventory Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
JD Edwards World Material Requirements Planning - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sales order and forecast quantities are on the same day, Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) does not decrement quantity available for the sales order.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a new item number (P4101/P41026).
2. Create a forecast for 1 day only for the new item number (P3460).
3. Create two sales orders (P4211), one with a requested date prior to the forecast and the other the same day as the forecast.
4. Set up Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021), processing option 19 (Forecast Types to Include), to include the forecast type created in step 2 above.
5. View/inquire on Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) and note the sales order that is on the same date as the forecast, does not decrement the Available (#QAV) quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document