E1: 76A: Eliminate Word “Provisorio” from Contract Withholding Certificate R760485A and R7604851A
(Doc ID 2812310.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Activate the Argentina localization
2. For the Supplier Address Book ,set a Contract Withholding in Address Book Withholding Information Revision.
3. Enter a voucher for the supplier
4. Process an Automatic Payment to pay the voucher.
5. Write the Payment Group
6. Review the Contract Withholding Certificate (Certificado de Retencion) and under the title is printed the word “PROVISORIO” what means provisional or temporary.
The suppliers are not accepting this withholding certificate as temporary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document