WS: 43: Voucher Match Record Lock Does Not Error or Update the PO Receiver (F43121) for Open Quantity and Amount (UOPN/AOPN) and Shows Duplicate PO Error- P4314
(Doc ID 2812363.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Voucher Match (P4314), the open amount and quantity open (AOPN / UOPN) are not being updated in the PO receiver file (F43121) if there is a record lock between users. In a pristine JDE A9.1 environment, a record lock is duplicated but not in the same manner as the customer.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Step 1: Inquire any PO with 2 lines with existing open receipts in Voucher Match (P4314)
- Step 2: User 1 enters all the details correctly with customer PO = 1234 but do not populate the Branch/Plant and do not press enter
- Step 3: User 2 now inquires on the same PO entering all details with customer PO = 1234 and does not press enter
- Step 4: Go back to user 1/ screen 1 and press enter
- Step 5: Go back to user 2/ screen 2 with all correct details and press enter
- The vouchers (PV) are created successfully for both users with a Match type 2 record in the F43121.
- Open amount/quantity was not updated to zero.
- Amount paid to date and quantity not updated.
- If you re-inquire on the PO in Voucher Match (P4314), it shows one line is ready to matched and this is incorrect. The other voucher created and re-inquired upon is correct.
1. JDE Steps to duplicate in release A9.1 with the record lock are the same as above.
2. JDE pristine test result show the PO was voucher matched and has a MT 2 record in the F43121 for both users. At re-inquiry of the PO, there are two line 1.0's visible to be matched. The F43121 quantity and amount open fields are incorrect. The other voucher created is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document