WS: 42/45: Audit Fields ADUPAJ and ADTENT in F4072 are Not Populated by Price Adjustment Detail (P4072)
(Doc ID 2817733.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
JD Edwards World Advanced Pricing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Price Adjustment Detail (F4072) file contains two new fields of:
ADUPAJ - Date Added
ADTENT - Time Entered
Neither field is updated when a new Price Adjustment has been added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to menu 12/G42311 - Price and Adjustment Schedule (P4070).
2. Inquire on a Schedule Name (ASN) that currently exists.
3. In the detail of this screen, add a new sequence number along with Price Adjustment Name (AST).
4. Re-inquire back on the Price and the Adjustment Schedule added in step 3.
5. Add a '1' in the option field to the left of the new record just added. This takes you to Pricing Preference Profile (P4006).
6. From the P4006, select open 1 in the list of Price/Adjustment Hierarchy Sequence that could be displaying.
7. You are now in the Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) screen. Add an Item Number and a Customer Price Group.
In addition, add the From Quantity, UOM, Factor, Basis Code and From/Thru Dates.
8. Re-inquire back on the P4072 to ensure that the record was added.
9. Run a query over the F4072 file. Press F8 to go to the end of the file. Note that both fields UPAJ and TENT are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document