WS: 45: Free Good Item Is Not Backordered When the Corresponding Original Item is Backordered in P4211
(Doc ID 2825425.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Advanced Pricing - Version A7.3 cume 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4211 sales order entry program does not calculate and update backordered quantities for Free goods item setup with processing type 1 (Separate line) when the corresponding original item's detail line is partially backordered.
Steps to reproduce:
1. P4101/P41026 - Setup an original item with line type S and a free good item with line type S
2. P4114 - Add on-hand inventory for item quantity 100 and free good quantity 200.
3. P4071 - Create a adjustment name
4. P4072 - Create adjustment detail line for item. From level set to 1, basis code = 1 and Factor value = blank to add free good items
5. P4072 - Take row exit to Free goods and add free good. Qty ordered set to 1 and processing type = 1 and save
6. P4070 - Create an adjustment schedule and add adjustment name to the schedule
7. P4211 - Setup processing options to active advanced preference and set schedule override to the new schedule created
8. P4211 - Create a new sales order for item with 200 quantity. Observe 100 quantities are backordered
9. P4211 - A new detail line created for free goods but the quantity shipped is updated as 200 instead of 100 and quantity backordered is calculated as '0'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document