WS: 07Y: P06753L, Payroll 1099NEC, has the Wrong Format for 2021 Year End Processing
(Doc ID 2852066.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the 2021 W2 update (A943476770) for JDE World, the 1099NEC (P06753L/S06753L) program was not modified to go from 2 1099's per page in 2020 to 3 1099's per page for the 2021 format.
- Create a contract employee record in P0801, with Tax Method = C (contract).
- Enter a timecard for the employee in P061121, using pay types set up for 1099NEC.
- Submit Pre-Payroll, P06210 and process payroll through Final Update, P063901.
- Build the W-2 workfile, P06720, adding NEC to the Special Handling.
- Submit the W-2 workfile build.
- Print P06753L, 1099NEC, and verify the output in the spooled file and PDF using IBM i access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document