WS: 31: Item Description (DSC1) Missing When Printing a Purchase Order from Kanban Consumption (P3157/P3420)
(Doc ID 2855754.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A9.2 and later
JD Edwards World Material Requirements Planning - Version A9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking out a Kanban using Kanban Consumption (P3157) and calling a dream writer version with the processing option set to Write Purchase Orders (P3420), the purchase order is not picking up an Item Description from Item Master Information (P4101).
Processing Option 15 in A8.1 or Processing Option 16 in A9.1 and above:
PURCHASE ORDER INFORMATION:
Enter the version of Write Purchase
Orders program (P3420) to call. If
blank, 'ZJDE0001' will be used.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a purchase item in Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026) where the item contains a description and a second description.
2. Set up Kanban in Kanban Master Revisions (P3016) specifying Replenishment Source Type (REPT) 3 - Supplier.
3. Locate the dream writer version used for Kanban Consumption (P3157) and activate the processing option to call the P3420.
4. Inquire and Check Out the Kanban using Kanban Consumption (P3157).
5. Review the created purchase order using fast path 33 - Work with Submitted Jobs.
6. Verify that the order has both item descriptions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document