WS: 43: Error 2162 - No Records Found for Search Criteria in Change Order Inquiry (P4319)
(Doc ID 2861268.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Change Order Inquiry (P4319), you are receiving error 2162 - No Records Found for Search Criteria when inquiring upon a purchase order (po). Error 2162 should not be invoked for change orders in the system; the orders should display.
There appears to be 2 issues with the same error. What is the difference between the two scenarios besides approvals management and is there anything documented on the issues?
- If entering a po and inquire on the order in Change Order Inquiry (P4319), you receive error 2162. The PO does not have approvals management set up attached. You must exit the P4319 and re-inquire for the po to be visible.
- If a po has Approvals Management and you inquire on the PO in the P4319, access option 2 for PO Entry and make a change which is approved via approvals management and the status code will update. Re-inquire on the po in change order inquiry (P4319) and you receive error 2162. The error is invoked even if you exit and re-inquire. You are unable to inquire and work with the inquiry for the record,
Steps to Duplicate:
- Enter a po in PO Entry P4310 w/o Approval Management set up.
- Inquire on the PO in Change Order Inquiry P4319.
- Receive hard error 2162 - No Records Found for Search Criteria. Exit the P4319 and re-inquire and the po is visible.
- Inquire on another PO in change order inquiry P4319 that has Approvals Management set up
- Take option 2 for PO Entry and make a change to the quantity so the order updates the status as it is approved via Approvals Management.
- Inquire on the PO in Change Order Inquiry P4319 and receive error 2162 - No Records Found for Search Criteria. Even if you re-inquire, the po is not visible and always receive error 2162.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document