WS; 77Y: Year End Processing for 2021, Special Handling, P077206, for Boxes 57-60 and 85-87 for T4 Processing are not Displaying Correctly on the T4
(Doc ID 2861800.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Canadian Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assign Special Handle Cd Tables, P077206, is set up for boxes 57-60 and 85-87 but those boxes are not displaying correctly on the T4 form or the T4 Summary Report. Boxes 57, 58, 59 or 60 were designed to populate for 2020 only (covid) and for 2021 only for corrections. Because these boxes were displaying on the T4, boxes 85-87 were compressed.
1. In employee entry, P0801, set up a new Canadian employee.
2. Enter a timecard for the employee in P061121.
3. Run the payroll process, P07210 through Final Update, P06250.
4. Create a T4 Workfile build, P07730, from menu G77247, option 6.
5. Set up Special Handling, P077206, for boxes 57-60 and 85-87.
6. Run Print T4 Year End Forms, P077229.
7. Verify 57, 58, 59 AND 60 are blank and boxes 85-87 are populated for 2021 year end processing.
The 2020 Canadian year end update, A942315210, included specific boxes, 57-69 for Covid sick pay reporting. The boxes were not removed from the program for 2021 reporting, which compressed boxes 85-87 after applying the 2021 T4 Software Update, A943482182.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document