WS: 48S/52: Re-Extend (P481201) Causes Eligibility Code to Change on Workfile Records (P4812)
(Doc ID 2861803.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Service & Contract Billing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running re-extend program (P481201) over workfile with workfile records that have eligibility code of 2 and 0 the EC code is changed on some records from a 2 to 0 or from 0 to 2.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create 4 jobs
2. Copy accounts Create 4 separate billable accounts
3. Create 4 contracts - Contract Master (P5201)
4. Alternate populating the Eligibility code with blank or 0 and 2 on the billing line detail (P5202) for T&M billing line- assign accounts to cross reference
5. Create JE (P0911) with 4 accounts and post
6. Run Workfile Generation (P481201)
7. View workfile and see that accounts have correct eligibility code associated
8. Run Re-extend (P481202)
9. View workfile and see that some accounts have changed the EC code.
Both 2 to 0 and 0 to 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document