WS: 07: Massachusetts Tax Type G2, Paid Family Leave, Calculates Correctly in Pre-Payroll, P06210 but does not Update History, F06136, during Final Update, P063901
(Doc ID 2880739.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Massachusetts (22) paid family leave tax (G2) calculates correctly in Pre-Payroll, P06210, with a low pay situation but does not get updated to tax history after Final Update, P063901. In a low pay situation, the system automatically kicks off a 'changes only' payroll to attempt to re-calculate any monies that couldn't be calculated on the first process. A 'changes only' process picks up only the employee in the low pay situation and produces a 2nd payroll register, R063012, with just the attempted re-calculations.
- From Employee Entry, G0711, option 2, create a new employee with work and residence tax areas = to 22 (Massuchesetts) and a low hourly rate.
- Go to the Time Entry by Employee, menu G0712, option 2, and enter a timecard for this employee with few hours to create a low net pay situation.
- Run pre-payroll, P06210 and verify a ‘changes only’ process kicked off due to the low pay situation.
- Review the multiple Payroll Registers, R063012, created from the ‘changes only’ process and verify the tax amount for 22/G2 (paid family leave) calculated.
- Process the payroll through Final Update, P063901.
- Review Tax History for this employee from menu G0731, option 2.
- 22/G2 did not update in the tax history record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document