WS: 07: Bug 33031407 Causes PA Tax Types M and N To Not Create When Resident Tax Area Is Different From Work Tax Area (P06126XRS)
(Doc ID 2883627.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two issues to report for the "Load Tax Work Files With Vertex XML Response" (P06126XRS) program. See each issue listed below:
- Issue 1: Bug 33829010 should reverse Bug 32696508, however, not all lines of code were reversed
- Issue 2: Adding 33031407 then causes tax types M and N for PA state to not create when the employee's resident tax area is different from the work tax area:
- res tax area = 390030107
- work tx area = 390033040
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a new employee in P060101, Employee Entry, with the following tax areas:
- Tax Area (Res) = 390030107
- Tax Area (Work) = 390033040
- Res. Status field in Pay & Tax Revisions, P060121, is blank
2. Create an Interim payment from menu G0721 and notice the M and N tax types do not calculate as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document