WS: 44: 44H: Supplier Master F0401 Field A6AYPD - Amount Vouchered YTD is Not Updated for Vouchers Created Using Auto Voucher P445028
(Doc ID 2886075.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Homebuilder - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers created using Auto Voucher P445028 do not update the F0401 A6AYPD value until the AP Close, P04820 - Update YTD Voucher Amount is submitted/completed. This A6AYPD value should be updated for these vouchers as soon as the voucher is created. Other voucher entry programs such as the P041015, P04105, P4314 & P43105 all update this F0401 field value as soon as the voucher is created.
- Verify the Amount Vouchered YTD value for a specific supplier as seen in F0401 field A6AYPD – Amount Vouchered YTD.
- Create a Subcontract Order (OS) for this supplier with amount = $1000.00 using P44001 - Subcontract Entry & P4402 - Commitment Revisions.
- Create a voucher for a partial amount of this order using P43105 - Progress Payment Entry.
- Review the F0401 A6AYPD value to see it has been increased by the amount of the voucher created in the prior step.
- Use P445028 – Auto Voucher to create a voucher for this contract.
- Review the F0401 A6AYPD value to see that it was not updated by the P445028 voucher.
- For the Supplier used in prior steps, create vouchers using P041015 - Speed Voucher Entry & P04105 –Standard Voucher Entry to show how these programs update the F0401 | A6AYPD value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document