WS: 07: Tax Description for Tax Type F2, Oregon Trimet Tax, Entered in Tax Area Information, P069012, is not Displaying on Interim Check Entry, P060531
(Doc ID 2887640.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Area Information, P069012, is set up for Oregon, Tax Area 38, Tax Type F2, with a description of Trimet Tax. The tax types and descriptions are set up on UDC (user defined code) 07/TX, Payroll Taxes. When an interim check is created in Interim Check Entry, P060531, for an Oregon employee, the review of the interim check shows the description for tax type F2 is missing.
- From menu G0711, option 2, Employee Master, P060116, set up an employee with work and residence geocodes (tax areas) = 38, (Oregon).
- On the command line, type UDC and enter.
- Inquire on Product Code 07, User Defined Code TX, Payroll Taxes and enter.
- Confirm tax type F2 is listed on the UDC table with a Description.
- From menu G0721, choose option 2, Interim Check Parameters, P0605A31.
- Enter the work dates, From and To, and enter to Interim Check Entry, P060531.
- Enter A in the action code and the employee number in the Employee No field and enter to Time Entry by Individual, P061121.
- A in the action code, enter the date, batch, pay type and hours and enter.
- Use F3 to exit time entry to the interim check inquiry, P060521.
- Move the cursor to the Tax Detail at the bottom of the video and page down through the taxes until you see tax type F2. Note the description for 38/F2 is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document