WS: 07: Excludable for Pennsylvania Tax Type K is Populated in F063501 but is not Updated to History, F06166, After Final Update, P063901
(Doc ID 2894990.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excludable amounts for Pennsylvania (PA) K (occupational head tax) are populated in F063501, payroll workfile, but after Final Update, P063901, history, F06166, does not reflect the excludable amounts for PA/K tax.
- Enter a new employee with a 9 digit (local) geocode for PA in P0801, Employee Entry.
- Attach a deduction set up as a 125 plan to the employee in P060181, Employee DBA Instructions.
- Process Pre-Payroll, P06210, for this employee.
- Query the F063501 in the payrlxxx (xxx=payroll id) library and find the excludable field for 39xxxxxxx/K tax and see the field is populated with the amount of the 125 deduction (excludable).
- Process the payroll through Final Update, P063901.
- Query the F06166 for this employee and note the excludable field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document