WS: 47: Unable to Update Sales Order Lines/Create New Split Lines/Line Numbers (1.000, 1.001, 1.002) w/ Unique CNID Container ID Numbers Using P471311 - Purchase Order Change Edit/Create
(Doc ID 2903408.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World EDI - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In A9.4.2 the P471311 will not process / update / create F4211 records to split a single line into multiple lines each with a unique CNID – Container ID number value. In prior releases, the P471311 would process the records from the F47131 & F47132 to update the F4211 with the new values. For example in A9.2.1, original F4211 Line Number 1.000 was split out to lines 1.000, 1.001 & 1.002 where each line record also now has a unique CNID value. The same process, set up, etc. in A9.4.2 is not successful and does not create/update the records as does the P471311 in A9.2.1.
Steps to duplicate:
- Create a 1 line Sales Order. (Order created with Line Number 1.000)
- Populate F47131 F47132 records with details for this sales order. Specific field values pertinent to this issue include:
- F47131 - SYEDDL = 3, SYTPUR = 04
- Three individual F47132 records are created:
- F47132 SZEDLN = 1000, SZEDDL = 1, SZCHGC = CA, SZLNID = 1000, SZCNID = 123A
- F47132 SZEDLN = 2000, SZEDDL = 1, SZCHGC = AI, SZLNID = 1001, SZCNID = 456B
- F47132 SZEDLN = 3000, SZEDDL = 1, SZCHGC = AI, SZLNID = 1002, SZCNID = 789C
- P471311 is processed data selecting on these records to update the F4211.
- In A9.4.2, P471311 does not successfully process the F47131 & F47132 records to update the F4211.
The A9.4.2 version of P471311 should function in the same manner as does the A9R2.1 version regarding splitting sales order lines and adding CNID values to the existing and newly created records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document