WS: 07: Vertex Employee Information Report (Before and After Report) in VERTEXLOGS Shows Filing Stat Field___Invalid (-1) and Filing Stat Used____Single or Married Filing Separately (62) for State WHT (450) Tax Type After Applying Enh Bug 33917369
(Doc ID 2937602.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 33917369 - Support 2022 Colorado Form DR0004 and then generating the VERTEX Employee Report (aka Before and After report) from Interim Check Entry (P060531), the report does not correctly reflect the Filing Stat or Filing Stat Used fields for employees with Marital status of Married Filing Joint. The Filing Stat shows Invalid (-1) and the Filing Stat Used shows Single or Married Filing Separately (62).
Steps to duplicate issue:
- Go to Employee Entry (P060101) on menu G0711
- Add an employee with a Marital Status Code = A (Married Filing Joint)
- Use function key F2 (Taxes) from P060101 for this employee.
- From Tax Withholding/Overrides (P060120) use add an override for Tax Area 06 (Colorado - CO) with $100.00 as a Flat tax (F). Press Enter.
- Go to Menu G0721, option 2 - Interim Check Entry.
- Enter Interim Check for the employee and verify the Create VERTEX Employee Report (Y/N)? is set to Y. Press Enter.
- Enter the Interim Check Entry (P060531) for the employee, press enter.
- Enter the Time Entry for this employee (P061121). Press enter to accept.
- Take function key F3 to exit to Interim Check Inquiry (P060521).
- Review the tax detail and verify the State WH (F) withholding amount is populated with the flat amount.
- Exit (F3) and use the following document to get the VERTEXLOGS
Generating the Vertex Employee Report (Doc ID 1458868.1)
- Review the report using the Find... State. Note the fields below STATE WHT (450) shows Filing Stat____Invalid (-1) and Filing Stat Used____Single or Married Filing Separately (62).
- Page down and note the Override is taken.
Enh Bug 33917369 - Support 2022 Colorado Form DR0004
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document