WS: SEC: TF: Security Workbench Interactive Export .CSV File Contains the Same Records Multiple Times (P00922)
(Doc ID 2942087.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World Technical Foundation - Version A9.4 and later
JD Edwards World Security - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Utilize Interactive Export to export Security Workbench (P00922) records for Security Type USER. The .csv file incorrectly contains multiple records for Users. Some User records in the .csv file are repeated two or three times, when there should only be one record.
- Go to menu G9401/2, Security Workbench (P00922)
- Type USER in the Sec Type field > press enter
- Use Function F23 for Interactive Export
- Enter the Import Export File name (e.g. USER.csv)
- Enter the IFS Path (e.g. /home/User)
- Select settings for records/headings or take the defaults > press enter
- Press F6 to Export
- Retrieve the export .csv file from the IFS directory (IFS path in step 5)
- Note some USER records are repeated two times; some three times
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document