WS: 07: FED/C & 21/C Gross, Excludable, Excess Amts Between Workfile F063501 and Tax Ledger F06166 Do Not Match
(Doc ID 2945557.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 to A9.4 [Release A9.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Employee with National Fiscal Data Tax Area for both resident and work set to 210450000 when running through Payroll Final Update, the workfile F063501 does not match the tax ledger file F06166 for Federal/C and 21/C for Maryland.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Setup Biweekly Employee (P0801) with National Fiscal Data tax area resident and work set to 9 digit code = 210450000
- Set Tax withholding/Overrides (P060120) to have the default Fed/A and add Tax area 21 for tax type C and set additional amt to a flat amount of .00
- Run payroll (P06210)
- Query the F063501 and export the data to excel
- Finish payroll thru Final Update
- Query the F063501 and F06166 and notice in the F063501 the gross Fed/C and 21/C did not create as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document