WS: 07: Gross, Excludable, Excess Wages and Tax Amounts are Doubled in Tax Ledger, F06166, for MA Paid Family Leave when Bi-Weekly Payroll, P06210, is Finalized with Time Entry Work In MA (22) In Week 1 And NH (30) In Week 2
(Doc ID 2956080.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a bi-weekly employee works in (MA) Massachusetts (geocode 22) in Week 1 and (NH) New Hampshire (geocode 30) in Week 2, the gross, excludable, excess and tax fields are doubled in the Tax Ledger file, F06166, vs. the Paycheck Workfile, F063501, after Final Update is processed. This affects only the Paid Family Leave tax types (22/G2 & 22/H2).
- In Time Entry, P061121, enter a timecard for a bi-weekly employee with week 1 worked in MA and week 2 worked in NH.
- Process this employee through Payroll, P06210.
- Review the Paycheck Workfile, F063501, in the payroll library (PAYRLxxx) xxx=payroll id used.
- Process the Payroll through Final Update, P063901.
- Review F06166, Tax Ledger and compare totals with the Paycheck Workfile, F063501.
- The gross, excludable, excess and tax are doubled in F06166.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document