WS: 07: After Running Prepayroll, P06210, State F Gross Pay is Overstated in F063501, Paycheck Workfile, with Time Entry, P061121, for Biweekly Employee Entered for Two Tax Areas Different from Work/Res Tax Areas on EE Entry, P0801
(Doc ID 2965536.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Entry, P0801, has Res tax area = 22 and Work tax area = 15 for a bi-weekly employee. Time Entry, P061121, is entered for the first week of the pay period to tax area 15 and the 2nd week of the pay period to tax area 150890000.
When pre-payroll, P06210, is processed, the gross pay for 15/F (state tax) is overstated in the Paycheck Workfile, F063501.
- Enter a bi-weekly employee in Employee Entry, P0801, with Work tax area = 15 (Indiana) and Res tax area= 22 (MA).
- In Time Entry, P061121, enter a timecard for this employee with the first week of the biweekly pay period to tax area 15, and the 2nd week of the pay period to tax area 150890000.
- Process pre-payroll, P06210.
- Query the Paycheck Workfile, F063501, in the payroll library, using RUNQRY.
- Review the gross pay for 15/F (Indiana State tax) and the gross is overstated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document