Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A7.3 cume 10 to A7.3 cume 11 [Release A7.3]
JD Edwards World Address Book - Version A7.3 cume 10 to A7.3 cume 11 [Release A7.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release levels A7.3 c10 and A7.3 c11, the system returns a decimal data error when you run the following address book reports:
- Address Book Exception Report (P00311)
- Reports by Address (P01301)*
- Print Cheshire Labels (P01401C)
- Print Dun/Bradstreet Labels (P01401C1)
- W-9 Exception Report by Tax ID (P014032)
- Build A/B Reporting File (P01901)
*This includes all of the programs that the system calls based on the format that you specify in the processing option of P01301, such as the Print Mailing Labels and W-9 Exception Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms