WS: 04: Cannot Write, Update, Reset or Undo a Payment Group (P04257, P04572W2)
(Doc ID 651049.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A7.3 cume 4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have encountered one or more of the following problems:
- You cannot perform one or more of the following functions: Write, Update, Reset, and Undo.
- On Work with Payment Groups (P04257), the system displays only a blank line with a Write status.
Nothing displays in the Bank Account, Version, or Payment Amount fields.
- You cannot display the payments in the payment group. On Work with Payment Groups, when you use Option 1 (Review Payments), the system displays a blank screen.
- On Review Payment Group - Write (P042571), when you use Option 1 (Voucher Detail) you cannot display the vouchers.
- Vouchers are locked in a # pay status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.