WS: 32: How To Change Configured Quantity If The Parts List Is Attached To The Work Order
(Doc ID 836536.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A7.3 cume 4 to A7.3 cume 16 [Release A7.3]
JD Edwards World Configurator - Version A7.3 cume 4 to A7.3 cume 16 [Release A7.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to change the quantity of a configured item on an Sales Order after the parts list and routing are attached to the related Work Order, so that the inventory issues are for the changed quantity of the configured item on the SO.
1. Create a sales order (SO) for a configured item.
2. The SO created a work order (WO) due to line type W being set up and used.
3. Run the Order Processing program (P31410) which attaches the parts list and routing to the WO.
4. Re-inquire on the SO and reduce the quantity of the configured item.
5. At WO completion (P31114), the inventory completion (IC) is for the changed quantity on the SO. But note the inventory issues are for the quantity on the SO before the quantity was changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document