WLM: javax.ejb.EJBException when trying to execute a pending task after restarting the domain
Last updated on JULY 06, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Java CAPS - Version: 5.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**** Checked for relevance on 06-JUL-2011 **** I have a problem in executing WLM Task through WLM if I restart my domain.
1. Create a very simple WLM Project
2. Deploy the project into logical host
3. Send Couple of Task to WLM (At this point, if you login to wlm manger and execute the task, it works fine)
4. Stop and then start your logical host
5. Now login to WLM and execute any pending task, it will throw following exception:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms