Enabling Web Services Monitoring does not record messages
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Java CAPS Enterprise Service Bus - Version: R6 U1 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Enabling Web Services -> Monitoring does not record messages as would be expected.
Using the "Calculator" Web Service from NetBean's New Project-> Category: Sample->Web Services, runs the CalculatorApp,
- Bring up the Admin Console (local instance).
- Click on desired web service
- Click on Monitor->Configuration tab
- Set monitoring level to "high" and SAVE
- Invoke web service (any way you want).
- Click on Monitor->Messages Tab to view any messages.
Nothing appears under Message Tabs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms