The BPM Engine Processes the Automatic Tasks too Slowly
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 6.0.0 to 10.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Jun-YYYY***
- The engine starts processing the automatic activities with some delay.
- The log shows a significant delay (more than 5 seconds) between the ToDoQueue JMS message is sent and received.
Log message printed when the ToDoQueue JMS message is sent:
ToDoQueue: JMS Message (ID:<587770.1264666926058.1>) sent for ToDoItem (RUN_AUTOMATIC Inst (1,12345,0) Act [StartExecution[MyActivity]] Proc [/MyProcess#Default-1.0] ...)
Log message printed when the ToDoQueue JMS message is received:
ItemExecutionBean: JMS Message (ID:<587770.1264666926058.1>) received (ItemKey ... )
- The thread that received the ToDoQueue JMS receiving message just finished another automatic activity execution.
- The WLS shows accumulated JMS messages in the ToDoQueue.
- There engine is not using all the threads (workers) allocated for the MDB that processes the ToDoQueue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms