The BPM Engine Processes the Automatic Tasks too Slowly
(Doc ID 1055476.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 6.0.0 to 10.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Jun-YYYY***
- The engine starts processing the automatic activities with some delay.
- The log shows a significant delay (more than 5 seconds) between the ToDoQueue JMS message is sent and received.
Log message printed when the ToDoQueue JMS message is sent:
ToDoQueue: JMS Message (ID:<ID>) sent for ToDoItem (RUN_AUTOMATIC Inst (1,12345,0) Act [StartExecution[MyActivity]] Proc [/MyProcess#Default-1.0] ...)
Log message printed when the ToDoQueue JMS message is received:
ItemExecutionBean: JMS Message (ID:<ID>) received (ItemKey ... )
- The thread that received the ToDoQueue JMS receiving message just finished another automatic activity execution.
- The WLS shows accumulated JMS messages in the ToDoQueue.
- There engine is not using all the threads (workers) allocated for the MDB that processes the ToDoQueue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document