Personalize or Edit Links on WSRP Portlets results in Error: Could not get markup. The cookie or session is invalid or there is a runtime exception
(Doc ID 1058980.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-Mar-2015
Using Portal 11g, when attempting to Personalize or Edit a WSRP Portlet, the following error occurs.
Error: Could not get markup. The cookie or session is invalid or there is a runtime exception
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Managed Server in WebLogic Server to Deploy WSRP Portlet Applications.
- Deploy a WSRP Portlet Application in the new Managed Server.
- Register the Producer in Oracle Portal.
- Add a Portlet from the new registered Producer in a Page.
- Click the Personalize or Edit Links in the Portlet.
Here you should get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!