SetQueryTimeout Not Working With OraclePreparedStatement on Windows .
(Doc ID 1064182.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:JDBC - Version 10.1.0.5 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
- Using SetQueryTimeOut() in the java code
- Executing a database query using JDBC Statement, PreparedStatement , CallableStatement
- The database is installed on Windows
- May or may not have batch operations
- Exclusive table level lock is levied on the table that is being operated by the JDBC query
- Using either JDBC/thin or JDBC/OCI driver
- Operating system of the client or the version of the JDBC driver does not matter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document