OWB Design Center Not Functioning Correctly On 64-bit Platform
(Doc ID 1067252.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 10.2.0.1 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 10.2 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the Oracle Warehouse Builder Design Center (Client) on 64 bit Platforms can lead to the following issues:
- Module Editor Metadata Location subtab is not displaying the available Location for selection (greyed out)
- The Data Location Tab from the DEFAULT_CONTROL_CENTER editor does not list any locations and is greyed out.
- The Table Data Viewer is not working
- The Cube Data Viewer is not working
- The log window (View + Log menu) does not open
- Following error may be thrown when editing any object (Module, table, ... ):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document