Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 10.2.0.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 10.2 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the Oracle Warehouse Builder Design Center (Client) on 64 bit Platforms can lead to the following issues:
- Module Editor Metadata Location subtab is not displaying the available Location for selection (greyed out)
- The Data Location Tab from the DEFAULT_CONTROL_CENTER editor does not list any locations and is greyed out.
- The Table Data Viewer is not working
- The Cube Data Viewer is not working
- The log window (View + Log menu) does not open
- Following error may be thrown when editing any object (Module, table, ... ):
Internal Error:Cannot commit during a nested transaction. Please contact
Oracle Support with the stack trace and details on how to produce it
- Failure to add objects (table transformation, joiner) in the Mapping Editor
- Control Center editor will not display the assigned locations
- Unable to start the Warehouse Builder 10.2 Browser Listener
<Note 390200.1> - Unable To Start The OWB Browser Listener on Sun Solaris (64-bit) using startOwbbInst.sh
- Defining a new table in the OWB Design Center fails with:
API5072: Internal Error: Null message for exception.
Please contact Oracle Support with the stack trace and details on how to reproduce it.
API5072: Internal Error: Null message for exception. Please contact Oracle Support with the stack trace and details on how to reproduce it.
- Modifying a Table and applying changes fails with:
/usere/lib/hpux32/ldd.so: Unable to find library "libjava.so"
- Nothing is opening when invoking the "Control Center Manager" in the "Tools" drop down menu in the Design Center.
- Deploying a mapping by using the 'Deploy' option from right click drop down menu of the mapping in the Design Center fails with:
'RTC-5200: No Connection to a control Center, unable to perform deploy operation.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms