Troubleshooting Entitlements in WebLogic Portal
(Doc ID 1068937.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 9.2.0 to 10.3.6 [Release Weblogic Platform to AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshooting Entitlements, WLP
- Causes of Entitlement problems
- Resetting DB without resetting LDAP
- Resetting LDAP without resetting DB
- Updates without running Admin server
- LDAP replication errors
- Symptoms of Entitlement problems
- Missing Roles
- Missing Entitlements
- Entitlements not properly granting access
- PAT errors when viewing or editing Entitlements
- How to get from Symptom to Cause
- Enable Debug output
- Policy Checker tool
- LDAP Browser tool
- How to resolve cause
- Backup to clean state
- Reset LDAP and DB
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.