Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Old documents exported from a 3rd party content management system uploaded to UCM with Batch Loader show incorrect Date Created in the Document Library Task Flow in Spaces.
Instead of showing the check in date of UCM, which is a rather old date, it seems to show the indexing date of UCM, which is some time after loading the file.
As a result there is no way to tell which of the uploaded documents are old and new.
The Last Modified date also seems to match the Date Created.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a BatchLoader txt file with the following content on the UCM server (i.e. my_insert.txt):
Here, the xCollectionID should match the dCollectionID parameter of a folder in UCM that is visible from the Document Library task flow (i.e. Contribution Folders).
Note, the dInDate is a date well in the past.
2. Add the following line to
3. Move the file to the server (i.e. 1.JPG)
4. Execute the following on the UCM server to load the file
/bin/BatchLoader /q -console /n
Make sure that the document loads successfully.
5. Login to UCM and confirm that the file was uploaded successfully to the right folder (i.e. Contribution Folders)
Note, that the Release Date shown in UCM matches the dInDate specified in the BatchLoader txt.
6. Login to Spaces and bring up the page with the Document Library Task Flow.
7. Make sure that the following columns are shown:
8. Notice, that both
show the same date some time after the load (i.e. indexing time) rather than Date Created showing the creation date and Last Modified showing the last modification date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms