Unpack Script Error - CFGFWK-60550: Script Execution Aborted Installing OSR With UNPACK Command
(Doc ID 1075331.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 and later
Oracle Service Registry - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deploy a domain using pack and unpack commands the next problem is generated.
WebLogic 10.3.2 was installed with OER 18.104.22.168 and OSR 22.214.171.124. It was placed in the same domain.
- Pack a domain from machine1 to second machine2.
- Run the pack command successfully on machine1.
- Then on second machine2 ran the unpack.sh,
During the unpack command is executed the error CFGFWK-60550: Script execution aborted is generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Pack a domain from machine1(hostname03) to second machine2(hostname05).
- Run the pack command successfully on machine1(hostname03).
- Then on second machine2(hostname05) ran the unpack.sh,
During the unpack command is executed the error CFGFWK-60550 is reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document