Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Upgrade Assistant Fails With UPGAST-00127
(Doc ID 1076630.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.3 to FMW 18.104.22.168, the OUI fails on the OFM Upgrade Assistant with the following errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install OAS 10.1.2.0.2 and patch to 10.1.2.3, which contains 10.1.0.5 database.
2. Upgrade the 10.1.0.5 database to 22.214.171.124
3. Install Web Logic Server 10.3.2
4. Install Oracle Identity Management 126.96.36.199
5. Run the Upgrade Assistant
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document