Command-line Composite Undeployment
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Log on to Enterprise Manager.
2) Navigate to Farm_<DOMAIN> -> SOA -> soa-infra.
3) Right click on soa-infra and navigate to SOA Deployment -> Undeploy.
4) Select composite to undeploy and click Next.
5) Click Undeploy and process spins in the Undeployment window.
Is there another way to undeploy a composite?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms