Any OPatch Command Gives "-d64 : not found" in Fusion Middleware 11g
(Doc ID 1082141.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
- Fusion Middleware 11g installation 11.1.1.X
- This problem has been found on HPUX Itanium and Solaris SPARC 64, but it is possible it may happen on other 64bit platforms.
- When running any OPatch command the following error occurs:
- The command does execute successfully, but the -d64 error causes concern
- The same error occurs after the latest 11.1 version of OPatch is applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document