Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version: 10.1.4 to 10.1.4.3 - Release: 10g to
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requirement is to be able to view only cn=Groups,dc=myorg,dc=com.
Note: Below configurations were done in OAM for restricting unwanted OID groups but Administrator still able to see the unwanted groups.
1) Navigated to User Manager > Configuration > Set Search
2) In the objectclass drop down box selected groupofuniquemembers
3) Selected the Search Domain and target domain as cn=Groups,dc=myorg,dc=com for the current administrator.
4) Saved the configuration changes.
5) Restarted the OAM Identity Server
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms