Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 10.1.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Siebel application has been protected with Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 10.1.4 in the following architecture:
- Authenticating OAM WebGate on http://authn.oracle.com:7777
Siebel Application/Resource OAM WebGate on http://crm.oracle.com which can also be accessed using http://10.20.10.20
- Primary HTTP Cookie Domain = .oracle.com is configured for both Authenticating and Resource WebGates
The problem does not reproduce if the Siebel site is accessed using Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) at http://crm.oracle.com/ecommunications_enu.
OAM logout from the Siebel application has been implemented by configuring one of the Siebel logout page requests as a LogOutUrl in the Resource WebGate settings. Since the cookie domain .oracle.com is common between the WebGates this usually ensures that OAM logout from both Authenticating and Resource WebGates is effective.
Steps to reproduce
1. User accesses OAM-protected Siebel site http://10.20.10.20/ecommunications_enu in new browser session
2. The OAM form login page is displayed: user submits valid credentials
3. Siebel application pages at http://10.20.10.20/ecommunications_enu are displayed
4. User clicks Siebel site logout link: logout appears to complete successfully
5. In same browser session, user accesses http://10.20.10.20/ecommunications_enu again: the Siebel application page is displayed without prompt to login again
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms