Modifications to Application Logo are not Reflected in WebCenter Spaces
(Doc ID 1103444.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Jan-2013
The WebCenter Spaces logo submitted is not refreshed, changes are not reflected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login onto WebCenter Spaces with administrative privileges.
2. Click the Administration link at the top right corner.
3. Click the General or Configuration tab.
4. Click Browse for the Application Logo property.
5. Load an image. Example: abc.gif - version 1
6. Force the refresh of the screen, the new logo will appear.
7. Modify the image and save it with the same name. Example: abc.gif
8. Reload the image. Example: abc.gif - version 2
9. Force the refresh of the screen, the old logo still will appear.
10. Open WebCenter Spaces with another browser -> You will also see version 1 not version 2
Modify the WebCenter Spaces logo with the exact same filename and extension.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document