Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Server Integration B2B - Version: 10.1.2.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:
1. Bring down the mail server.
2. Post an outbound message from oracle B2B to email server.
3. The message errors out with SMTP connection error.
4. Now, Bring up the mail server
5. Resubmit the message by taking B2B Message Id and use the command line utility java oracle.tip.adapter.b2b.data.ReSubmit <MsgId> to resubmit the message.
6. You will notice that the subject of the email is not sent in the resubmitted email.
If you face the above mentioned, issue then this note addresses the solution for this problem.
Note: This issue was reproduced on B2B version 10.1.2.3 MLR#14.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms