Subject Not Sent In Email When Message Manually Resubmitted Using B2B Resubmission Tool.
(Doc ID 1113394.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle B2B 10g (Business to Business) - Version 10.1.2.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you resubmit an failed email message from Oracle B2B using command line utility java oracle.tip.adapter.b2b.data.ReSubmit <MsgId> , the subject line is not sent.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:
1. Bring down the mail server.
2. Post an outbound message from oracle B2B to email server.
3. The message errors out with SMTP connection error.
4. Now, Bring up the mail server
5. Resubmit the message by taking B2B Message Id and use the command line utility java oracle.tip.adapter.b2b.data.ReSubmit <MsgId> to resubmit the message.
6. You will notice that the subject of the email is not sent in the resubmitted email.
If you face the above mentioned, issue then this note addresses the solution for this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document