When a Trading Partner Goes Offline, Results In Messages For All Trading Partners Going Into The Wait_transmit state
(Doc ID 1125088.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform – B2B (Business to Business) - Version 10.1.2.3.0 to 10.1.2.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the ActionAgreement property (tip.properties) is set to true , the email delivery channel fails to pick up the message. But when the property is set to false it gets picked up but the ebXML services sometimes fail to identify the document protocol
1. Configure one TP for ebXML
2. Configure one TP for Email
3. Set the ActionAgreement property in tip.property to true.
- Test the ebXML TP, the message successfully goes.
- Test the email TP such that it has to pick up the relevant action from the target email account. It fails to do so.
4. Change the ActionAgreement property in tip.property to false.
- Test the ebXML TP ,sometimes the message succesfully goes, but in the reports page the document protocol is not displayed. But in some cases it does not go through.
- Test the email TP such that it has to pick up the relevant action from the target email account. It successfully picks up the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document