Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-login after successful Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 10.1.4.3 SSO logout is failing only for Internet Explorer ( IE ) users. The OAM login page is redisplayed after valid credentials are submitted.
The problem does not reproduce with other browsers e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome.
The problem also seems specific to particular client machines e.g. it was reported as reproducing with Windows XP client but not Windows 7 client.
Steps to reproduce
1. Start new Internet Explorer browser session and access the OAM-protected application.
2. User is redirected to OAM login page.
3. User submits valid OAM credentials.
4. Application page is displayed.
5. User clicks application link which will trigger OAM SSO logout. This calls a logout.html page that expires the OAM session cookies.
6. In same browser session, user accesses a protected application page again.
7. User is redirected to OAM login page.
8. User submits valid OAM credentials.
9. The OAM login page is redisplayed.
10. Repeated attempts to login in this page continue to fail: the OAM login page is just displayed again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms