Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Jan-2014***
When using the "Tool tip" field of "edit images" in the Rich Text Editor (RTE) in Publisher, the tooltip text is not available in the Firefox browser. The tooltip is the text that shows up when you hover the mouse cursor over an item without clicking on it.
Publisher Server is part of the WebCenter Interaction suite of products.
- Edit a content item by editing the portlet or using Publisher explorer.
- Left click on the image to select it.
- Click on the RTE button to insert/edit the image: the edit image window pops-up.
- In the "tool tip" field, type "my tool tip" (for instance).
- Click the "finish" button.
- Click on the button to "toggle layout / source view".
- Look for the "img" tag of your image: you get a "alt" attribute instead of a "title" attribute for the tool tip; so the tool tip text is not displayed in firefox browsers because the alt attribute is not designed for tooltips.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms