UCM Content Does Not Get Copied When Using 'Copy Page' In Web Center
(Doc ID 1137214.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The copy page operation resets the preferences for the Content Presenter task flow.
When manually setting the preferences again, then the content is displayed again.
The same problem occurs with the Document List Viewer task flow too.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new Web Center Page in a Group Space where Documents service is enabled
2. Add a Content Presenter component to the page
3. Edit the Content Presenter task flow to set up the content
4. Save the Content Presenter Configuration
5. Save the Page
6. Go to 'Manage Pages'
7. Select the newly created page, and select 'Copy Page' option from Actions.
8. The new page is opened in Edit mode without the content in the Content Presenter Task Flow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document