Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 - Release: to 11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The copy page operation resets the preferences for the Content Presenter task flow.
When manually setting the preferences again, then the content is displayed again.
The same problem occurs with the Document List Viewer task flow too.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new Web Center Page in a Group Space where Documents service is enabled
2. Add a Content Presenter component to the page
3. Edit the Content Presenter task flow to set up the content
4. Save the Content Presenter Configuration
5. Save the Page
6. Go to 'Manage Pages'
7. Select the newly created page, and select 'Copy Page' option from Actions.
8. The new page is opened in Edit mode without the content in the Content Presenter Task Flow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms