Bpm11g: Protected Flex Fields Do Not Display Composite/Project Name In Bpm Workspace Admin Section
(Doc ID 1138554.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Protected flex fields mapped via JDeveloper in the Administration section of BPM workspace, when you select a specific flex field in the table on the left, the composite name and version are not displayed properly in the "details" section to the right.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create protected flex field in BPM workspace admin section
2. Within JDeveloper open a human task in a BPMN project
3. Click the Data tab
4. Click the green '+' in the "Mapped Attributes" section
5. Select the server and attribute created in step #1
6. Set the value to a payload attribute, eg. "/task:task/task:payload/ns0:UtilityProcessData/amount"
7. Deploy process and test
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document