Bpm11g: Protected Flex Fields Do Not Display Composite/Project Name In Bpm Workspace Admin Section
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create protected flex field in BPM workspace admin section
2. Within JDeveloper open a human task in a BPMN project
3. Click the Data tab
4. Click the green '+' in the "Mapped Attributes" section
5. Select the server and attribute created in step #1
6. Set the value to a payload attribute, eg. "/task:task/task:payload/ns0:UtilityProcessData/amount"
7. Deploy process and test
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms