Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 21-Aug-2013
Message: 'ownerNode.nodeName' is null or not an object
Steps to reproduce:
Using WebClipping Portlet and css file:
- Register Webclipping Provider for Spaces in Enterprise Manage.
- Create a new Page 'New Page'.
- Add the WebClipping Portlet to the Page'
- Clip a page with a stylesheet'
- Edit the page'
- Edit the Portlet and set 'Render Portlet In I Frame' to true'
-> Portlet shows fine in Firefox 3 and IE 7
Use Internet Explorer 8 to browse WebCenter Pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms