Performance Issues with WebCenter Portal Configured with Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) or Active Directory (AD)
(Doc ID 1149758.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issues with WebCenter Portal Configured with Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) or Active Directory (AD).
WebCenter Portal shows slow performance in the following cases:
- Slow performance when doing Login to WebCenter Portal.
In some cases login is fast and in some others login is slow.
This depends on what was the last page when the user logged off.
For example, if the last visited page has information with Task Flows that connect to the external LDAP (e.g. if the page has the Find and Invite people task flow) then doing login the next time will be slow.
- Navigating to the user Space is slow.
From the top navigation click on the user name link -> User Name Tab.
- The Find and Invite People under the "Connections" page is slow.
- It takes up to 1 minute to click the "Invite" link after finding the connections.
- When trying to add a user under the "Members" section, it takes time to search for users.
WebCenter Portal was setup with OVD or AD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document