Unable to Delete Wiki Pages from WebCenter Spaces, The User Can’t see the Red "X" to delete the Wiki Page.
(Doc ID 1165354.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete Wiki Pages from WebCenter Spaces, the user can’t see the Red "X" to delete the Wiki Page.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create 2 users.
- Login to WebCenter Spaces as testuser1 and create a Group Space.
- Created a Page in the group space using the Wiki Template.
- Click "New Wiki Page" and create a Wiki Page (MyWikiPage1).
- Give Moderator grants in the group space to the moderator1 user.
- Test the Wiki Page (MyWikiPage1).
- When login as testuser1 (the user that created the Wiki Page) the user can see the red "X" to delete the Wiki Page.
- When login as moderator1 the user can't see the red "X" to delete the Wiki Page. So this user doesn't have privileges to delete the Wiki Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document