Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete Wiki Pages from WebCenter Spaces, the user can’t see the Red "X" to delete the Wiki Page.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create 2 users.
- Login to WebCenter Spaces as testuser1 and create a Group Space.
- Created a Page in the group space using the Wiki Template.
- Click "New Wiki Page" and create a Wiki Page (MyWikiPage1).
- Give Moderator grants in the group space to the moderator1 user.
- Test the Wiki Page (MyWikiPage1).
- When login as testuser1 (the user that created the Wiki Page) the user can see the red "X" to delete the Wiki Page.
- When login as moderator1 the user can't see the red "X" to delete the Wiki Page. So this user doesn't have privileges to delete the Wiki Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms