eSSO: Provisioning Gateway Storage Settings Fails With "The application list object is missing or corrupt."
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite - Version: 10.1.4.1 to 22.214.171.124.0 - Release: 10gR3 to
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application list object is missing or corrupt.
- Navigate to the eSSO PG Console, /v-GO PM Console/webservice.aspx
- Login as a valid AD user.
- Under "Settings" tab select "Storage".
- Enter or modify the parameters. Select Microsoft Active Directory, provide a valid server, root DN and User Paths.
- Enter a valid DN for "Configuration and role/group objects root DN" parameter. The DN is not that configured for the Logon Manager configuration entries.
- Click "Save Changes" button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms